Friday 12 January 2007

This is me!!


Greetings one and all.
I have been a Southampton fan now for my whole life. I'm 23 (not for long) and have had a season ticket for the past 13 years. I go to the home matches with my very generous dad (who has been supplying me with said season tickets!! Thank you dad!!). When I first started going regularly we used to stand at the back of the upper tier of the old milton road stand. Me and some friends (tom cross, rich neilson and gaz thomas, hey guys!!) used to hang of the large metal spikes on the back wall. With the advent of the all seater stadium, we moved to the lower tier of the west stand. About 10/12 rows back behind the dugouts, we had these same seats until Saints moved on to St. Marys. I have many fond memories of the Dell, which I may recall at some later date.

We now sit in the Kingsland stand, again about 10 rows back just to one side of the halfway line (towards the Chapel stand). The view is fantastic, and at last this season the football is going that way to (well good at least).

This blog will be a chance for me to offer opinions and thoughts on the Saints progress. I'll try and get my camera to as many matches as possible and provide some visual delights. If anyone has any particular requests on the picture front (favourite players etc) I may be able to cater to your needs.

Roll on Burnley.....

No comments: